1. RSNA Diagnosis Live: A Novel Web Based Audience Response Tool to Promote Evidence Based Learning. O Awan, F Shaikh, E Siegel, P Chang. Radiographics. July 2017.
2. Chapter: Nuclear Cardiology - Textbook: Netter’s Cardiology - Marschall Runge, et al. 3rd ed Saunders.
3. Educational Informatics in Academic Medicine & Imaging - F Shaikh. Omics J Radiol. 2015.
1. Chapter: Gallbladder and Biliary system - Textbook: Abdominal-pelvic MRI – Richard C. Semelka, MD. 3rd ed., Wiley. (2008)
2. Chapter: Nuclear Cardiology - Textbook: Netter’s Cardiology - Marschall Runge, et al. 3rd ed (in press), Saunders. Coauthor: A Sheikh. (2017)
3. Chapter: Radiomics as applied to Precision medicine - Textbook: Clinical Nuclear Medicine, Biersack, et al. 2nd ed., Springer. Coauthors: B Franc, F Mulero. (2017)
4. Metabolic texture analysis of FDG-PET/CT for Immunotherapy response assessment in Metastatic Melanoma: Separating the wheat from the chaff (true improvement vs. apparent progression on early PET imaging) - F Shaikh, B Kolowitz, O Awan, S Mohiuddin, S Malik.
5. Renal cortical FDG avidity on PET/CT imaging as a function of nephropathy in Multiple myeloma - a new imaging biomarker for prognostication. F Shaikh, O Awan, A Janjua.
6. FDG-PET/CT and pathologic correlation for Ovarian cancer staging, restaging and therapy monitoring - F Shaikh, A Siddiqui, M Aziz, N Anjuman, A Jacob.
7. Molecular Imaging in Genomic Medicine. F Shaikh, F Mulero, S Mohiuddin. Encyclopedia of Life Sciences, Wiley, 2017.
8. Detection of Richter Transformation of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia into Diffuse B-cell Lymphoma based on Molecular and PET diagnostics. F Shaikh, F van Gestel, A Farooq, A Ahmad. Jan 2017. Cureus.
9. Imaging, Endoscopic and Genetic Assessment of Marfan syndrome presenting with Sigmoid volvulus - A Case Review. F Inayat, A Huraira, F Shaikh. Cureus 8(5): e619. May, 2016.
10. Molecular Imaging in Genetic Medicine - F Shaikh, A Jacob, F Van Gestel, S Yaghoubi. Cureus 8(4): e565. Mar, 2016.
11. Multimodality Imaging for Malignant transformation assessment in Neurofibromatosis type 1 - Editorial. F Shaikh, O Awan. Jan, 2016. Omics J Radiol. *
12. 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging of Extranodal Rosai-Dorfman Syndrome with Hepatopancreatic involvement - A Pictorial Review. F Shaikh, O Awan, S Mohiuddin, S Farooqui, S Khan, W McCartney. Cureus. Dec 2015.
13. Quantitative Imaging Analysis of FDG PET/CT Imaging for Detection of Central Neurolymphomatosis in a Case of Recurrent Diffuse B-Cell Lymphoma. F Shaikh, D Savells, O Awan et al. Cureus 7(11): e379. 2015.
14. Diagnostic yield of FDG PET/CT, MRI, and CSF cytology in nonbiopsiable Neurolymphomatosis as a heralding feature of Diffuse B-cell Lymphoma recurrence. F Shaikh, A Chan, O Awan, N Jerath, C Reddy, S Khan, M Graham. Cureus 7(9): e319. 2015.
15. 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging of Gallbladder adenocarcinoma - A pictorial review. F Shaikh, O Awan, S Khan. Cureus 7(8): e298. doi:10.7759/cureus.298. 2015.
16. Sinonasal NUT midline carcinoma - A Multimodality approach to diagnosis, staging and restaging. F Shaikh, N Pagedar, O Awan, P McNeely. Cureus 7(7): e288. 2015.
17. Multimodality Molecular imaging correlation of a GLUT-1 positive Myopericytic lesion with atypical features. F Shaikh, B Huang, C Buchman, A Sheikh. OMICS Journal of Radiology. 2013 2:111.
18. Debris-filled Biliary System – A difficult Diagnosis on MRI and MRCP. F Shaikh, M El-azzazi, A Ryan, R Semelka. Clinical Imaging. March 2012.
19. MR Imaging findings of Rapidly Progressive Hepatocellular Carcinoma. AS Kierans, P Leonardou, P Hayashi, L Brubaker, M El-azzazi, F Shaikh, R Semelka. Mag Reson Imaging. 2010 Apr 26.
20. Magnetic Resonance imaging of Gallbladder and Biliary system. M Bilgin, F Shaikh, R Semelka, S Bilgin, N Balci, A Erdogan. Top Mag Res Imag. 2009 Feb;20(1):31-42.
21. MR Imaging findings of Small Bowel Hemorrhage. P Leonardou, A Kierans, M El-azzazi, F Shaikh, R Semelka. J Magn Reson Imaging. 2009 May;29(5):1185-9
22. MR Imaging: Sequences we use and why. A Kierans, P Leonardou, F Shaikh, R Semelka. Applied Radiology 2009, May; 38(5).
23. MR Findings of Post-traumatic Intravascular Hepatic Shunts. R Semelka, T Lessa, F Shaikh, F Miller, M El-azzazi. J Magn Reson Imaging 2009, Mar;29(3):617-20.
24. FDG PET/CT imaging of Gallbladder Adenocarcinoma. F Shaikh, S Bernard, O Awan, A Sheikh. (presented at SNMMI Annual Meeting 2015).
25. Extraosseous tracer-avid findings on 18F-NaF PET/CT - A Pictorial Review. F Shaikh, Z Cizman, A Sheikh, A Khandani (presented at SNMMI Annual Meeting 2013).
26. 18F-FDG PET/CT imaging of Extranodal Rosai-Dorfman Syndrome with Hepatopancreatic involvement. F Shaikh, S Mohiuddin, K Ali, S Farooqui, W McCartney. (presented at Society of Abdominal Radiology Annual Meeting, 2013).
27. 18F-NaF Bone PET/CT: The Next Level in Musculoskeletal Nuclear Imaging. F Shaikh, A Khandani, J Etten. (presented at RSNA Annual Meeting, 2011).
28. Radiosynovectomy – our experience with 42 patients with hemophilic arthropathy and pigmented villonodular synovitis. F Shaikh, W McCartney, A Sheikh, E Campion. J Nuc Med 2011; 52 (supplement 1):1385. (presented at SNM Annual Meeting, 2011).
1. Translational Radiomics - Converting methodology to Enterprise. F Shaikh, B Kolowitz, H Aerts, S Halabi, O Awan, S Mohiuddin, S Malik, R Shrestha, C Deible. (invited by JACR).
2. Technical challenges in Clinical Application of Radiomics - F Shaikh, O Awan, B Kolowitz, A von Reden, H Aerts, S Halabi, S Mohiuddin, S Malik, R Shrestha, C Deible. DOI: 10.1200/CCI.17.00004. JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics - published online May 4, 2017.
3. Value-based assessment of Radiology Reporting using Radiologist-Referrer Two-way Feedback System - a Design Thinking-based analysis. F Shaikh, K Hendrata, O Awan, B Kolowitz, R Shrestha, C Deible. JDI. Dec 2016.
4. Radiomics - Current challenges in Clinical validation. F Shaikh, O Awan, C Deible, B Kolowitz, K Hendrata, E Allen. SIIM 2017 Annual meeting, Pittsburgh, PA.
5. Value-based assessment of Radiology Reporting using Two-way Feedback System. F Shaikh, K Hendrata, E Gatts, D Butolya, R Shrestha, C Deible (presented at the Annual SIIM Meeting 2016).